2011年10月3日月曜日

Hi-Standard Revive!! -Air Jam-


The other day, I went to summer rock festival called "air jam".
At the final stage, Hi-standard (who had been a driving force in the Japanese underground music scene but they broke up 10 years ago. But they are back after 10 years absence!! )

The cute girl right next me had been screaming, shouting while they were playing!
Their English is not good but they are so exciting!




I think the picture above describes how people got crazy.
I wish I could brought dslr camera maybe SONY one.
That way I would take clear pictures.

Canon  , Nikon dslr camera is a little bit bigger to carry I think.
I am hoping that Canon would sell compact dsrl camera in the near future.

Here is Live Act

Hi-STANDARD
BRAHMAN
FACT
the HIATUS
Isobe Masafumi BAND
KGDR
MAXIMUM THE HORMONE
LOW IQ 01 & MASTER LOW
ME FIRST AND THE GIMME GIMMES (from US)
MURPHY'S LAW (from US)
Pay money To my Pain
SCAFULL KING
10-FEET
TURTLE ISLAND
WAGDUG FUTURISTIC UNITY



I had a great time!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿