2011年11月7日月曜日

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and Japanese restaurant "Jonathan"

One of my favorite Manga is  "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure". 


When I was junior high school student, this manga became to popular and since then  "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" is still extremely hot now here in Japan.

Back then  I didn't expected this manga would catch on very well abroad.



By the way, In the  Chapter1 of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, the main character's name is "Jonathan Joestar". ( Above picture is Josef Joestar.)


His  name comes from the Japanese diner "Jonathan"I wrote last time in my blog .
I  go there by myself. 

The reason is the author "Hirohiko Araki" often arranged meetings at Japanese restaurant "Jonathan".  I am impressed how imaginative he is.

This is interesting isn't it?


His old enemy "DIO" is quite attractive too!!  



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿