2012年2月21日火曜日

Acoustic Revive Lan Isolator RLI-1

The other day, one of our customers who purchased Acoustic Revive Lan Isolator RLI-1 gave us his opinion when we ask the reason why he chose our shop Japan audio accessory shop NEON.



The below is his answer as it is.


Dear Yohei  

BTW is it Yohei or Youhei? I hate it to write peoples names wrong!

I found your shop while googling for information on Acoustic Revive products and your website had a news item about the LAN isolator.

Reading other messages on your website I noticed you also offer your services to people outside Japan and you got good references for that.
So I just thought to ask you if you could help me with my needs.

And indeed I am interested in having a helpful person in Japan for searching Japanese audiophile products for me.
I believe the audiophile interest is  much higher in Japan than here in the western countries and that often very good products are developed in Japan, but those are difficult to buy in the western countries or not available at all. So thank you for your offer and I am sure I will make use of your offer, maybe even soon already.

Thank you for helping me out on this one and I will let you know when I have received the LAN isolator

Best wishes


We deal in manufactures such as Acoustic Revive, Ortfon etc...
Thank you for choosing our shop! We really appreciate it!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿